– Create the International association of Arts Contemporary (AIAC)
-Exhibition: Dalian’Art (China) : One of the largest exhibitions of contemporary with French artists in Dalian International Conference, meeting Center of China, with plus 34,000 visitors.
– Collaboration with M50 artists in Shanghai : Selection and promotion of Chinese artists in France and Europe.
– Exchange of practices and artistic cultures : French artists,Chinese artists and art professors, have performed performances and round tables dedicated to the evolution of contemporary art.
– Collaboration with the Arts School : Cultural exchange, invitation of French artists performing within the establishment.
– Meeting with Presidents of Artistic Associations and Business Leaders : Organization of international artistic events and collaboration with different industries .
– Meetings with institutional representatives
– Development of the relationship with French-and Chinese
– Exhibition in M50 Shanghai, Dalian Museum and Qiandai Arts(China) : Exhibitions by French artists Philippe Buil, Laurent Blandin, Éric Bourse, Jorge Colomina…
– Art Fair International Lausanne (Switzerland) and Luxembourg
– Development of cultural events in Africa and China : Collaboration project with Congo in view of an exhibition of contemporary artists
– Exhibition of international artists at the 6 th District Government of Lyon : Presentation of 8 international artists, organize the conference of dedicated to the art market and applied taxation.
– Strengthening our collaborations with various museums and Chinese Universities CHONGQING
– Exhibition in Dalian International Conference metting Center (China) : Selection of young talented artists
– Exhibition: Women of the World in Lyon (France) : International exhibition based on the artistic and creative expression of the 5 continents, true jewel of the demonstration of the feminine art. With the contribution of fashion designers, architects and performing artists.
– International Exhibition of Young Chinese and French Artists
– Cultural tourism : Welcome of a delegation of Chinese artists. Formation of western artistic practice.